Appy's got a schedule, just need a coach.
APPY PLAYS DANIEL BOONE IN OUR FIRST SCRIMAGE AT DANIEL BOONE AUG. 11 AWAY
AND THEN LEE HIGH THE SECOND SCRIMAGE AT HOME TIME TBA
AUG. 25 RYE COVE HOME
SEP.1 JI.B HOME
SEP.8 CLINT. AWAY
SEP.15 OPEN.
SEP. 22 JJ. KELLY AWAY
SEP. 29. POUND HOME
OCT. 6 ST PAUL HOME
OCT. 13 COEBURN AWAY
OCT. 20 T. WALKER HOME
OCT. 27 GC. AWAY
NOV. 3 PV HOME
ANY PREDICTIONS ON EVERYBODYS SEASONS
Appy's got a schedule, just need a coach.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
8/25 Lee High Away
9/1 Seymour Away
9/8 Breathitt Home
9/15 Pound Home
9/22 Norton Away
9/29 Clintwood Home
10/6 Open
10/13 Wise Home
10/20 Gate City Away
10/27 Coeburn Home
11/03 Appy Away
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
PV should be loaded this year.
If PV can straighten out the offensive line they'll be fine. I always enjoy the first 3 games due to the size of the school we play after that I dont get real excited until Norton and Gate City.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
ANY PREDICTIONS ON EVERYBODYS SEASONS
[/ QUOTE ]
Too early to tell.... I do hope and pray that the Dawgs can pull out well, though. The loss of Tom Turner may have dimmed out since we first heard of the news, but once football season comes back around, I have a bad feeling it's really going to hit us all below the belt. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Good luck to the Dawgs!
Should be an interesting year of football.
Officially retired
"If PV can straighten out the offensive line they'll be fine. I always enjoy the first 3 games due to the size of the school we play after that I dont get real excited until Norton and Gate City."
Better get excited come Sept 29th after what happened last year.
It doesn't really bother me as much if we lose to Clintwood as compared to Norton, Gate City, or Lee High.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
The Appy/Lee scrimmage should be more fun than a trip to Hurley. But to tell the truth, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I kinda like to see'em all play.
Lee will be a better team than Hurly and it is a good deal closer. I think With everything Appy has coming back it will help them in getting ready for the season much more than rolling over a team like Hurly (Was DB there other scrimmage last season?)
BTW is the Lee Appy just a scrimmage or a benefit game (I was on the fence with the benefit games before last season but I am now sold on them)
Bookmarks